I only regret that I don’t know everyone’s first name. I also am used to my Facebook Page, more than the WordPress blog, so please bare with me. I want to thank @Darque Dreamer Reads again for the honor of the sunshine award. I love reading everyone’s blogs, and I randomly picked names, not to hurt anyone. I hope that I am tagging you the right way. My name is Linda Zagon.
I nominate: @Stephanie’s Novel Fiction, @Ali-the Dragon Slayer, @Inge/The Belgian Reviewer, @Brizzle Lass Books, @Fiction Fan, @ Rambling Lisa’s Book Reviews, @damppebbles, @ what Cathy read next, @Cleopatra Loves Books, @Fictionophile, @Geybies Book Blog
1.What are your favorite book genres?
2. What 5 2017 books would you recommend?
3. Which character in a favorite book can you identify with?
4.What would make an ideal pet?
5. Do you prefer e-books or regular books?
6.What is your favorite music?
7. Favorite TV show or movie?
8. If you would write a book, what would the topic be about?
9. What qualities do you look for in a good friend?
10. What is your favorite charity?
11. What would your favorite destination vacation spot be?
Thank you so much of ‘The Sunshine Blogger ” Award.@ Darque Dreamer Reads!
Thank you so much Darque Dreamer Reads. I feel so special and I am deeply touched. These are your questions and I will gladly answer them.
My questions: (from) Darque Dreamer Reads
- If you had to stick with one book genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you had to dye your hair a color, or colors, to represent your soul, what color, or colors, would you choose?
- What charity or awareness foundation is close to your heart?
- If you could travel back in time, which time period would you choose?
- What is the one book, movie, or television show that has brought sunshine to your life?
- What is your all time favorite food?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- What would your character’s name be in a fantasy novel?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What required school reading books did you enjoy?__________________________________________________________________________. 1. 1.Wow! I am obsessed with books, and that is difficult to pick just one. I like Historical Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Para-Normal and Urban Fantasy, and Romance besides Humor, Memoir ,Literature, and Non-Fiction.
2.SHHH! I am a blond with a little help from a bottle, but I would probably like multi colors..
3. Charities close to my heart are for Cancer, Juvenile Arthritis, Helping Animals, Helping Children, Heart Disease
4. If I could go back in time I would go back to the 1960’s.
5. There are so many novels that have brought sunshine to my life. Again, it is hard to pick just one. There are so many creative authors, and it is hard to choose one. I happened to really love “Love You Forever” by Robert Munsch. I read it to my children in school when we were discussing the theme of “Families”. I also read it to my son, who gifted me a hardcover copy when he got married. It is a very emotional book for me and brings sad tears, but also causes me to remember that my son cherished a book that I had shared with him, and that makes me feel so good. Now he has 2 sons of his own. The Deacon who performed my son and daughter-in -laws wedding used that as a basis of his sermon.(happy tears) ***Just to note I recently read the inspiration for Robert Munsch”s writing the book, and it does take the sunshine away.
6. Is chocolate considered a food group???
7. Bob Dylan, Peter, Paul and Mary, not bands more of folk singers
8. My Autobiography would be “Linda’s Obsessive Life”
9. In a fantasy novel, I would name a character Flavorful.
10. I like roses and Calla-Lilies.(but am allergic)
11. I thought “1984” was provoking years ago, and seems to be ageless.
Thank you again for bestowing this honor on me. I apologize for not giving one answer one asked. Many thanks again, Linda
I will be choosing 11 bloggers and writing 11 questions and post shortly.
Happy Wednesday lovelies!
Today I will be posting about the Sunshine Blogger Award. I was nominated by Life in Words and Lyrics. Thank you for the nomination Lana!
Make sure you all visit her lovely blog!
So, in my opinion, nominations for this award are for those bloggers who add a little sunshine to your life. I feel like that applies to each blog I follow, so everyone is invited to participate. I will still tag 11 people, but if you are not tagged that does not mean that your blog is not special to me!
I would love to see many of you join this tag, and leave me a comment with a link to a blogger, or 2 or 3, that add sunshine to your blog world so I can check them out!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post…
View original post 504 more words