PRE-ORDER I KILLED ZOE SPANOS
For every entry to the pre-order promotion, I’ll be donating $2 to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) to assist in their mission to help find missing children, reduce child sexual exploitation, and prevent child victimization. And I’ll send you a swag pack too!
Even more reasons to pre-order:
♦ The first edition hardcover will feature gorgeous blue sprayed edges. (First printing only!)
♦ The audiobook will feature a full-cast recording!
Pre-order I Killed Zoe Spanos from ANY retailer before 6/2/2020 and upload your receipt. $2 will go to NCMEC, and you will receive a Zoe bookmark and Zoe sticker!
During this highly strange time to be launching a book, online ordering is a very good option. But this is also a more important time than ever to support independent bookstores and brick-and-mortar retailers. Even if their storefronts are currently closed to the public, many retailers are offering online and over-the-phone ordering as well as shipping and/or curbside pickup. Check with your local bookstore or branch for their individual ordering procedures. If you pre-order over the phone, just ask a sales representative to issue you a receipt. (And if you pre-order from my local indie, Riverstone Books in Pittsburgh, they’ll send you a SIGNED copy! See ordering instructions at the below link.)
Here are a few of the many retailers you can choose from:
Enter the I Killed Zoe Spanos pre-order promotion by uploading your receipt and filling out the form:
(Redirects to a Google Form.)
- You must pre-order your copy of I Killed Zoe Spanos by Kit Frick and upload a copy or screenshot of your receipt (proof of purchase) before June 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET to be eligible for this offer. Receipts can be dated any time prior to June 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
- One entry per pre-ordered book. A $2 donation to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) will be made for each entry, and you will receive a swag pack containing one bookmark and one sticker for each entry. Multiple copies of the book may be purchased. If you purchase multiple copies of the book, you must fill out a new form for each entry.
- Open internationally. Books can be purchased from any retailer in any country.
- Offer applies to any format: hardcover, audiobook, or ebook.
- To receive your swag pack by mail, you must enter a mailing address where you can receive mail in June 2020. If your address changes after you submit the form, please contact me here. Do not resubmit the form.
- You must be 13 years old to participate. If you are younger than 13, please ask a parent or guardian to fill out the form for you.
- All donations to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) will be made following the release of I Killed Zoe Spanos (6/2/2020). The swag pack will likewise arrive following the release of I Killed Zoe Spanos (6/2/2020). Please allow time for shipping and delivery.
Check out Kit Frick’s upcoming YA thriller, I Killed Zoe Spanos, which Simon & Schuster will publish on June 2. Bustle said the book is “sure to be the YA thriller of the summer;” it’s a twisty, suspenseful story surrounding a missing teen girl from Long Island, New York. One of Kit’s goals with her book launch is to shine a light on the critical work done by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children to help find missing children and teens. To that end, she is running a pre-order campaign wherein for every entry, she will personally donate $2.00 to this important organization, which is leading the fight against child abduction, abuse, and exploitation.